Threat Stack enables businesses of all sizes to securely leverage the benefits of cloud computing by identifying and verifying insider threats, external attacks, and data loss in real time. Purpose built for today’s infrastructure, Threat Stack’s comprehensive intrusion detection platform combines continuous security monitoring and risk assessment to help companies gain an unparalleled level of visibility at the speed and scale of today’s business. Located in Boston, Massachusetts, Threat Stack works with nearly 400 security-minded customers.
We are seeking a highly motivated Technical Support Engineer who is fanatical about helping customers succeed. You must be comfortable performing a wide range of technical and support activities – from answering emails to recreating customers’ environments to troubleshooting. You must have outstanding communication skills and the ability to pick up new things quickly.
- Provide world-class customer service throughout the entire customer lifecycle
- Maintain high customer satisfaction through proactive communication and ownership of issues
- Contribute to continual improvement of methodologies, best practices, tools, and techniques for more effective product usage
- Contribute to shared repositories of product information and solution documentation
- Liaise with Product Management to communicate customer feedback
- Effectively manage your time to support concurrent client engagements
- Work cross-departmentally with Sales, Support, and Product
- Be the team Subject Matter Expert on maintaining a server environment
Knowledge and Skills:
- 2–5+ years of relevant Support/IT/Security-related experience
- Recent experience in Development Operations or server maintenance
- Strong technical background with a demonstrated aptitude for picking up new technology with ease
- Ability to communicate effectively with a highly technical customer base
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence and character to maintain composure in challenging situations
- Proactive and resourceful personality with the initiative to get things done
- Cloud experience is required.
- Container experience is a strong plus.
- Experience with Information Security is strongly preferred.
- Successful performance in startup environments is a plus.
or send an email to [email protected]