Threat Stack enables businesses of all sizes to securely leverage the benefits of cloud computing by identifying and verifying insider threats, external attacks, and data loss in real time. Purpose built for today’s infrastructure, Threat Stack’s comprehensive intrusion detection platform combines continuous security monitoring and risk assessment to help companies gain an unparalleled level of visibility at the speed and scale of today’s business. Located in Boston, Massachusetts, Threat Stack works with nearly 400 security-minded customers.
We are seeking a dynamic, Senior UX professional to evolve the end-to-end user experience of our intrusion detection platform. Built for the fast-paced world of Cloud, the platform UX must enable users to perform complicated technical tasks as quickly and easily as possible. If you enjoy learning technical user workflows and elevating complex data to deliver actionable insights, you may be a great fit.
- Develop high-level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Create personas and scenarios to help tell the customer story, along with workflow and UI design, and validation testing
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change
- Conduct User Research activities, including remote or face-to-face customer interviews, or usability testing of concepts, prototypes, or enhancements to existing workflows. Lead the design discussions that result from the research
- Be the in-house expert on user behaviors, traits, and desires
- Big-picture thinker; ability to combine disparate pieces of data into a comprehensive understanding of user needs and workflows
- Ability to work through ambiguity to crystalize user requirements and translate them into engaging experiences
- Ability to solve complex problems and drive projects from concept to conclusion; work independently, manage multiple tasks, and set priorities with direction and/or feedback from management and teammates
- Expertise in data visualizations
- Ability to lead user research/user interview sessions and synthesize data
- Ability to clearly define and articulate user-centric design fundamentals
- Excellent customer communication skills
or send an email to [email protected]