Threat Stack enables businesses of all sizes to securely leverage the benefits of cloud computing by identifying and verifying insider threats, external attacks, and data loss in real time. Purpose built for today’s infrastructure, Threat Stack’s comprehensive intrusion detection platform combines continuous security monitoring and risk assessment to help companies gain an unparalleled level of visibility at the speed and scale of today’s business. Located in Boston, Massachusetts, Threat Stack works with nearly 400 security-minded customers.
The QA Engineer will join our growing Engineering team to help make a great app even better, and keep it that way. We’re looking for an individual who can anticipate user behaviors, and root out areas of quality risk in our application development. This person not only wants to produce a quality application for our customers, but also wants to make the QA process easier and faster over time by building out automation and contributing to best practices.
The ideal candidate will have experience with planning, creating, and executing manual and automated tests against a rapidly scaling SaaS platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, document, and execute test scenarios for our SaaS platform to achieve quality goals
- Automate the automatable and collaborate with software and infrastructure engineers to improve our continuous integration platform
- Work side by side with engineers and Product Management as features are developed to plan and execute test scenarios
- Collaborate with Support and Customer Success to review and test customer-reported issues
- Learn our platform inside and out and build your vision on how we can continuously improve our quality and our ability to delight our customers
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong understanding of QA practices and approaches
- Experience testing web applications in a continuous delivery model
- Experience working in a startup environment where we ship early and often
- High level of comfort with git, continuous integration, shell scripting, and various Linux distros
- Passionate about automation tools like gauge or robot
- Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL environments to perform simple data queries
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org