Threat Stack enables businesses of all sizes to securely leverage the benefits of cloud computing by identifying and verifying insider threats, external attacks, and data loss in real time. Purpose built for today’s infrastructure, Threat Stack’s comprehensive intrusion detection platform combines continuous security monitoring and risk assessment to help companies gain an unparalleled level of visibility at the speed and scale of today’s business. Located in Boston, Massachusetts, Threat Stack works with nearly 400 security-minded customers.
Threat Stack is in the exciting business of protecting the cloud-based businesses and applications you use every day. Our customers are the new economy companies: they exist to make the way we live, work, and play awesome.
- Work closely with Account Manager to map out customer success criteria and drive product adoption and growth
- Define risk metrics and measure and document progress towards limiting this exposure using Threat Stack’s intrusion detection platform
- Take ownership of all technical aspects of customer subscription — from onboarding and implementation by assisting customers with system configuration (policy configs, alert rules, etc.) to addressing technical challenges with creative solutions by providing consultative insight on security monitoring best practices
- Be the voice of the customer by capturing feature requests and general feedback to share with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing teams
- 5–7 years experience as a customer-facing engineer with security vendor
- Authoritative knowledge of Linux OS operations and commands
- Familiarity with public cloud environments and security services — especially Amazon Web Services
- Hands-on experience with security tools such as IDS, SIEM, firewalls, anti-malware, etc. as well as auto-deployment tools such as Chef, Puppet, and Ansible
- Comfortable committing to a quota and supporting revenue influencing activity
- Experience in project management or post-sales implementation role a plus
- Successful performances in a startup environment is a substantial plus
- Computer Science degree desirable
or send an email to [email protected]