Threat Stack enables businesses of all sizes to securely leverage the benefits of cloud computing by identifying and verifying insider threats, external attacks, and data loss in real time. Purpose built for today’s infrastructure, Threat Stack’s comprehensive intrusion detection platform combines continuous security monitoring and risk assessment to help companies gain an unparalleled level of visibility at the speed and scale of today’s business. Located in Boston, Massachusetts, Threat Stack works with nearly 400 security-minded customers.
Threat Stack is in the exciting business of protecting the cloud-based businesses and applications you use every day. Do you use apps to get things done in your day-to-day life? We secure them.
- Ensure our customers are happy and are getting value out of our product.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Guide and coach customers and internal stakeholders with proactive customer success processes.
- Own renewals and expands in the account. Have a knack for account strategy, account mapping, and upselling value into accounts.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction by focusing on customer loyalty and by introducing new features to the customer.
- Own the customer on-boarding process and operationally drive customer references and case studies.
- Relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management, or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience a benefit. Having worked as an account sales rep would be a benefit.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree
or send an email to [email protected]