Live January 30 at 1:00 p.m. EST (10:00 a.m. PST)
Click here to register.
Today’s headlines are full of dire news about the latest cybersecurity threats, and without fail, these blur the lines between hype and reality.
As a security, technology, or product leader, you need to separate fact from fiction so you can give your stakeholders an accurate picture of the security and compliance issues your company is facing along with a realistic plan for how you intend to manage them.
Who & What
Sam Bisbee, Threat Stack’s CSO, will speak about the top 5 security and compliance questions your organization should be prepared to answer in 2018. Here are some of the issues he’ll address:
- Are you protected against the Spectre and Meltdown vulnerabilities?
- How can you plan to become GDPR compliant?
- Should you become SOC 2 compliant?
- How can you protect intellectual property against corporate espionage?
- And more . . .
- Live online January 30 at 1:00 p.m. EST (10:00 a.m. PST)
- On demand 60 minutes after the webinar ends