One year ago, we took the stage at AWS re:Invent 2014, alongside Amazon.com’s CTO and Vice President, Dr. Werner Vogels, to launch Threat Stack out of beta to the AWS community. Back then we were just starting out and re:Invent was a hugely exciting time for the entire Threat Stack team. On Tuesday, October 6th, we’re even more excited to be returning to re:Invent as the continuous cloud monitoring solution for nearly 100 companies on AWS!
We’ve got a lot planned to celebrate our one-year anniversary as a member of the AWS partner ecosystem.
Here’s the breakdown:
When: Tuesday, October 6 – Thursday, October 8
Where: Booth #127 @ The Venetian in Las Vegas, NV
Who: We’re representing from all areas of the company, from our CEO, Brian Ahern, to our people in management, DevOps, product and sales. Want to schedule a meeting in advance? Click here.
What: Prizes, giveaways, demos and more – here’s what you can expect when you visit our booth:
- It Pays To Have Threat Stack Watching Out for You: Wear one of our Threat Stack buttons and you’ll be automatically entered to win one of the $100 cash prizes we’ll be giving out three times daily. How will you collect the money? Don’t worry, we’ll be watching out for you.
- Stay Secure Outside of the Cloud: Enter to win a NEST Cam for your home, office or anywhere else you want to keep an eye on, from anywhere.
- Product Demos and Q&A with our Security Experts: We’ll be conducting demos of our product and answering questions about how companies can meet compliance regulations in the cloud, uphold their end of the AWS shared responsibility model and gain the security insights they need to scale with confidence.
- Product Giveaways: Sign-up at our booth to get two-weeks of free daily cloud security reporting from Threat Stack.
- New Product Announcements: You’ll have to wait until Tuesday to learn about the exciting new features we’re launching at this year’s re:Invent. Come by our booth to see a demo of our latest offering.
- Free Stuff: It wouldn’t be an AWS conference without the swag. We’ve got t-shirts, water bottles, sunglasses, laptop stickers and pens. Stop by and collect cool stuff.
See you in Vegas!