The Threat Stack Compliance Playbook for Cloud Infrastructure is now available!
The Compliance Playbook is intended for readers who want to understand what’s involved in becoming compliant in a cloud environment — without getting caught up in the details and complexity that the compliance process is well known for.
The Playbook is designed to help you understand the business value of compliance — especially PCI DSS and HIPAA — and to see that it’s more than checking boxes to satisfy the regulators.
Some of the subjects in the Playbook are:
- How compliance can strengthen your business
- The crucial differences between compliance on-premise and compliance in the cloud
- The Shared Responsibility Model (who is responsible for what in a cloud environment)
- The key role that security monitoring plays in both compliance and security
- The direct, indirect, and opportunity costs that are involved in preparing a realistic budget for a compliance audit