Secure the Strange Things Happening in Your Cloud
Booth #2316 | August 8 – 9 | Las Vegas, NV
Black Hat USA is coming up fast!
So plan your activities now, starting with a visit to Booth #2316 where Threat Stack’s experts will be waiting to say Hi, hand out some great swag, and share ideas on how your Security and Operations teams can address their unique security and compliance issues when building in the cloud.
Demos, Presentations, and More
Our experts will be on hand to answer all your questions on how to meet compliance regulations and gain the security insights you need to scale your company with confidence in the cloud.
- Threat Stack Cloud SecOps Program℠: We’ll be there to tell you about this brand new program that applies DevOps principles (such as shared KPIs, automation, and continuous feedback) to security so companies of all sizes can minimize their risk profile without straining security or operations teams.
- Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform®: This end-to-end approach to security — covering vulnerability management, infrastructure monitoring, threat intelligence, compliance reporting, and more — is scalable to meet the immediate and future needs of all companies running in the cloud. The result is immediate cost savings, reduced risk, and increased operational efficiencies through streamlined security and compliance workflows.
Sign up early for a demo.
- “Draft and Develop: A Solution to the Cyber Security Skills Shortage”: Having trouble finding candidates with the right combination of DevOps, Security, and Cloud experience? Attend this briefing on August 9 to learn how Outreach.io leveraged Threat Stack to develop their security apprenticeship program.
- Cyber Attack Simulation: A Crypto Crime in Action: Crypto mining is grabbing headlines on a daily basis. Come by to see a simulation of hackers bypassing security controls and executing a crypto mining attack, then learn how Threat Stack helps to quickly identify the attack and helps you remediate in real time.
- Insider Threat Attack Simulation: Bringing Security, DevOps, and Cloud Architecture teams together means higher efficiency and faster delivery. However, it also means more access for employees across the board. Come by and watch us carry out an insider threat attack, and learn how Threat Stack helps teams ensure adherence to compliance and customer security requirements by detecting user and file behavior inside the infrastructure.
- Plus we’ve got in-booth theater sessions covering a range of critical topics and use cases including:
Ready to unwind?
Join us at the party we’re hosting with Zerofox on August 8 in the Skyfall Lounge at the Delano hotel.
Take Sin City’s most breathtaking elevator ride, and Level Up on over 200 classic video games like Zelda, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, and more from the top of Las Vegas. Enjoy 180-degree views while sipping some amazing custom cocktails — PacManhattan anyone?
Be sure to RSVP for the party, and enter to win a Raspberry Pi loaded with over 200 classic games. It comes complete with two SNES USB controllers and countless childhood gaming memories.
Can’t make it to Vegas?
Follow @threatstack on Twitter the week of the Black Hat USA 2018 to get the latest from the conference floor.
Want to stay up to date on schedule changes and see what else we’re up to at Black Hat? Visit our Threat Stack at Black Hat event page.
- Black Hat USA 2018