At the beginning of this year, Gartner projected that the global public cloud services market would grow to $246.8 billion in 2017, up 18% from $209.2 billion in 2016. Given the many high-value benefits it promises, it’s no wonder that moving to the cloud is the holy grail for many organizations.
When the decision to migrate is based on the right reasons, and when a migration is planned and managed according to proven best practices, the results can fundamentally transform an organization’s business model and create major competitive advantages. But migrating is a complex process, and if best practices aren’t followed, the promises of the cloud can remain out of reach or be delivered in a sub-optimal manner.
To make sure your migration gets off to a strong start, we are releasing our latest eBook — Moving to the Cloud? Your Guide to Planning a Secure and Frictionless Migration.
No one promises that migrating to the cloud will be easy. But if you’re methodical and follow best practices, you’ll be well on your way to realizing many of the benefits that put you on the road to the cloud in the first place. To guide you, our new eBook covers:
- Who to get top-level buy-in from and what to tell them
- Why it’s important to put aside legacy approaches to security and adopt one that’s specifically suited to the cloud
- A risk acceptance and management approach that will protect you during migration and as you operate in the cloud
- Criteria for choosing the cloud service provider that’s right for your organization’s needs
- How to prepare the framework for your cloud migration plan
For experienced-base advice on planning your migration, please download a free copy of Moving to the Cloud? Your Guide to Planning a Secure & Frictionless Migration.