Your Reference for Selecting a Cloud Security Platform
To help you through the process of matching your organization’s requirements with available security solutions, we’re offering you our free Cloud Infrastructure Security Buyer’s Guide.
Forrester Research Inc. estimates that ”global cloud services revenues totaled $114 billion in 2016, up from $68 billion just two years ago — that’s annual growth of 30%. And we see the public cloud services market reaching $236 billion by 2020.”
Vodafone’s recent report, Cyber Security: The Innovation Accelerator, finds a strong correlation between business success and cyber security:
- 86% of high-growth companies believe that having strong cyber security enables new business opportunities.
- 89% said they felt better information security was a competitor differentiator that would help them win customers from competitors that could not offer the same assurances.
- 90% said it would give them a better reputation in the market, potentially attracting new customers.
- But 41% said they were unsure who could help with information security challenges.
To state the obvious, the cloud is big business! As is cloud security, which is integral to success in the cloud. To create and maintain a competitive edge in a cloud environment, organizations need to run at cloud speed, have the ability to scale in real time — and be able to manage their environment securely.
As the above statistics indicate, more and more people understand the impact cloud security has as a business enabler — but a large number (41% according to Vodafone) don’t know how to get started or who to turn to for help with information security.
Selecting a cloud security solution that provides the right kind of protection for your organization while also supporting its business drivers (i.e., speed and scale) can be daunting — especially with the number of vendors and solutions in today’s market. Companies frequently move in the direction of one or more point solutions that provide limited functionality. When they attempt to string these together, they often end up with disparate technologies that are difficult to administer, fail to address all the company’s security issues, and don’t align with the organization’s primary business goals.
Rather than adopt point solutions, we believe companies should be moving toward a comprehensive intrusion detection platform (like the one illustrated below) that is augmented by multiple security technologies including host-based intrusion detection, software vulnerability detection, cloud configuration auditing, threat intelligence, and file integrity monitoring capabilities.
Buyer’s Guide Overview
Our new Buyer’s Guide is designed to help you:
- Understand why a modern, cloud-native security solution is essential in today’s business environment
- Familiarize you with the categories of cloud infrastructure security solutions that are available
- Give you an understanding of the purpose of each type of solution so you can determine its suitability to support your organization’s business objectives, infrastructure, and security needs
- Provide a self-evaluation questionnaire and checklist that will help you identify your organization’s needs and goals and match these with solution capabilities
After reading the Cloud Infrastructure Security Buyer’s Guide, you will be able to identify a solution that will:
- Address your organization’s cloud security requirements and priorities
- Scale as your organization grows
- Provide operational flexibility
- Act as a key enabler as your organization pursues its primary business objectives
Please download your free copy today: